zondag 22 augustus 2010

Queens Of The Stone Age


















MySpace

Queens Of The Stone Age - Demo (1998)













Rated R (2000)













Songs For The Deaf (2002)













Lullabies To Paralyze (2005)













Over The Years And Through The Woods - Live Album (2005)













Era Vulgaris (2007)













Rated R - Deluxe Edition (2010)













I know, it's something different than we usually post but this band is still absolutely Banana-approved! I don't think I need to introduce them, I've loved this Queens Of The Stone Age for years. However, a few days ago, I saw these guys live @ Pukkelpop, Belgium where they regained my attention because they were so damn tight! QOTSA is a great band and they should be a part of everyone's music collection.

This is for promotional use only, support the band by buying the Cd or some merch and by going to their shows.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten