woensdag 25 januari 2012

Century-Red Giant (2011)

Youtube

Genre: Hardcore/Metalcore?

Buy here

Download


Let me just say that this is one of the craziest bands I have ever heard. This album is pretty far from generic and it's got some crazy weird shit that may or may not throw you off. Best example: listen to "Dry Bride"'s intro. First time I heard that my jaw dropped because it was the most unexpected thing I've ever heard after the first 4 tracks. But this is an incredibly pissed off and original album. I couldn't find a facebook whatsoever so I'll just link a song from youtube. Oh, and excuse the weird downloader. I tried uploading it to mediafire but it took waaaay too long and I got impatient, sorry. <3

This is for promotional use only, support bands by going to shows, buying merch, ordering the records,...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten