Genre: Hardcore / Stoner / Punk
Buy here
Black Thunder (2005)
Not Of This World W/ Coliseum (2007)
Long Hair And Tights W/ Boris (2007)
Tour 7" W/ Disfear (2008)
Darkness Come Alive (2009)
Glad someone requested me to put this up since I almost forgot how good these guys are, at one point the song "Come Alive" was something I played everyday at least once. Aah good times, good times. Anyway, this band rules - they really have their own unique sound so to describe them is a pretty difficult job, I can say it ROCKS, and by that I mean it's up tempo, groovy, catchy, amazing guitars solos, you get the picture. If i'm correct the bass player from Converge does something in this band but i'm not entirely sure.
This is for promotional use only, support bands by going to shows, buying merch, ordering the records,...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten