zaterdag 30 juni 2012

Apart - Gray Light (2012)

   Facebook

Genre: Posthardcore / Screamo

Buy here

Download

 

I've been meaning to put this one on the blog for a while, because this is record will  definitely end up in my top5 albums of 2012. This band is perfect in so many ways, You can just hear the huge progression(eg. the cello (or violin) on 'Play On, Soft Pipes' and the saxophone on the last song 'Dead Air') they made since 'Only Revolutions'. This band surprises each time again with well thought and worked out guitar riffs, pure perfection is what I call it. Even after listening the album for soà many times I still hear new and cool riffs that I haven't heard before. One of the most passionate, intense and honest vocals with beautiful lyrics (seriously check them out). Not many bands manage to give me actual goosebumps except for Apart. They deserve a lot more attention than they have now (though I have a big feeling they'll get huge pretty soon). Show them love!

This is for promotional use only, support bands by going to shows, buying merch, ordering the records,...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten