dinsdag 12 juni 2012

Continents. - .​.​.​and silence anchored our feet in granite (2012)

Facebook

Genre: Melodic Hardcore / Screamo

Buy here

Download


If you area a long time follower of the blog you'll sure as hell remember Continents. and how much I loved their previous EP. When I first heard they were going to release some new material you can imagine how much I looked forward to it, so here it finally is and I can tell you one thing: they managed to out do their "rivers we walk" EP. Intense, chaotic, melodic and heartfelt melodic hardcore with hints of screamo is what you can expect from this band. Really, they execute this kind of melodic hardcore so damn well, top that off with some really well though of lyrics and you know you got a winning combination. I can not stress how highly I recommend this one, they deserve to be a lot bigger than they are right now, just give it a spin and I guarantee you you'll love it. Fantastic band, another fantastic release.

This is for promotional use only, support bands by going to shows, buying merch, ordering the records,...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten