Genre: Hardcore
Buy here
Download
Been waiting for this for a long time now. And honestly I'm a little disappointed. Testing The Limits Of Infinite was one of my favorite albums for the longest time and this just doesn't live up to that. That combined with the long wait and anticipation I had for this album make me feel like this is a total flop, but really, its not. check it out and see how you like it, maybe you'll appreciate it a little more than i do right now.
This is for promotional use only, support bands by going to shows, buying merch, ordering the records,..C

The new record is good but it hasnt the quality of american violence and testing... . I dont know what it is - maybe the atmosphere of the record. On the one hand the band tries to step on new territory and it sounds promising but on the other hand something is missing.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMaybe I change my opinion after 10-20 listening sessions. I like it but it could be better at the moment.