Genre: Melodic Hardcore
Buy here (Bandcamp)
Download
After a period of quietness when we all thought these guys were done (at least I did), here they are again and stronger than ever. This release shows All We Have back in full force, picking up were they left off and improved the whole formula. if I post melodic hardcore you know it caught my attention since I don't listen to it anymore like I used too, but these guys remain something special. The passion you hear in their music and the entire vibe as a whole is a welcome wind in the genre nowadays. Anyway, support this band any way you can, buy this record, go to a show - they tour a lot again so no excuses, pick up a sweet shirt. Do it!
This is for promotional use only, support bands by going to shows, buying merch, ordering the records,...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten