vrijdag 23 december 2011

CityCop. - Seasons EP (2011)

Facebook / Bandcamp

Genre: Melodic Hardcore / Screamo / Alternative

Buy here

Download


I didn't really know what to expect from this band so I just started the EP without any real ideas of how their sound was or anything. Well, I can say one thing ; I didn't expect this to come out (don't be afraid, it's not dubstep or glamrock or whatever). CityCop plays melodic hardcore / screamo in their very own way, accompanied by an acoustic guitar that is. At first it sounds a bit weird but when the second song is halfway I was totally convinced of the talent and originality these guys have. Sometimes it's a bit La Dispute, then it goes to some Pianos Become The Teeth and every now and then you can hear a piece of Touché Amoré, but with an acoustic guitar instead of an electric one. This is some cool music and I urge you to support creativity and originality like what we got here.

This is for promotional use only, support bands by going to shows, buying merch, ordering the records,...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten