vrijdag 23 december 2011

Les Doux - Dialects EP (2011)

Facebook

Genre: Screamo / Melodic Hardcore

Buy here (not up for sale yet)

Download

I think we all know how big of a fan I was of their previous self titled EP. I thought it displayed great creativity and massive potential, their ability to blend genres and make it all sound good got me from the first second. Today I got the go ahead from two bands I absolutely love to post their stuff (Les Doux here and Empty Handed). I'm more than honoured that great bands like them ask us to feature their music on here so excuse me if I sound a bit excited, it's all justified and simply because they're great bands that manage to stand out in a genre where all bands are starting to sound the same. On to Dialects : from the moment this thing starts you know you got a quality EP going, after the first song you immediately realise that their music has matured so damn much since their self titled ep. Thet consistently keep up the great blend of more mellow melodic parts where the (great) vocals dominate the music combined with the more up tempo and "heavier" parts, it shows the emotion they want to display perfect. I can safely say this is one of the most underrated bands I know (with only 108 listeners on last fm, really ?) and they deserve so much more people to hear their music. If you're into a more "screamo" La Dispute or Pianos Become The Teeth; Give this a try, like their facebook , buy some merch when they release it and let yourself feel like a totall dumbass for not knowing about this great band before. 


This is for promotional use only, support bands by going to shows, buying merch, ordering the records,...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten